Ranchi, CBSE Board Class 12th Results 2020 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has cleared 87 percent of Jharkhand’s 12th examination. In science, Ansh Makkar of DPS School in Ranchi topped the state with 99.2% marks. In Bihar, Rajshree of Patna also got 99.2 percent marks. In this way, Ansh topped Rajshree in not only Jharkhand but also Bihar. Jharkhand falls in the Patna zone of CBSE.
CBSE 12th declared results, 87 percent students of Jharkhand pass
At the same time, Hardik Agarwal of DAV Bishtupur in Jamshedpur became the state topper in Commerce. Hardik scored 98.4 percent. Riya Shrivastava of JVM Shyamali, Ranchi topped the state with 98.4% in Arts. Girls topped the ICSE results in all the faculties from tenth to the same time, but in the CBSE result, boys have done better. While science and commerce have taken the top position, daughters have shown tremendous strength in the toppers list of Arts. CBSE declared the results on Monday but this time has not released the toppers list. The list of state toppers has been prepared on the basis of the number received from schools.
State top 5
- 1. Ansh Makkar: DPS Ranchi: 99.2
- 2. Shivang Singh: DAV Bariatu, Ranchi: 99
- 3. Creation Eternal: DPS Ranchi: 98.8
- 3. Adyasha Mishra, DPS Bokaro: 98.8
- 4. Anima: DPS Ranchi: 98.6 percent
- 5. Akshat Kumar: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Anurag Kumar Jha: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Pritha Chauhan: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Ajit Kumar, DPS Bokaro: 98.2
- 5. Hyder Deposit: DAV Public School Store: 98.2
- 1. Hadak Agrawal: DAV Bishtupur, Jamshedpur: 98.4
- 2. Ritu Kumari: Holy Cross Ballydih, Bokaro: 98.2
- 3. Nischal Goyal: DPS Ranchi: 98
- 3. Himanshu: MK DAV School Medininagar: 98
- 4. Anisha Saraogi: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Rishi Chitlangia: Bridgeford, Tupudana, Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Anu Kumari: Rajkamal Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Dhanbad: 97.6
- 5. Anushka Aggarwal: Dhanbad Public School: 97.4
- 5. Aastha Aggarwal: DPS Ranchi: 97.4
- 1. Riya Srivastava: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 98.4
- 2. Nayanika Kiran: Saint Xavier, Hazaribagh: 98.2
- 3. Samidha Shekhar: DPS School Ranchi: 98
- 3. S. Dutta Sharma: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 98
- 3. Nitesh Kumar Mahato, Chinmay Vidyalaya Bokaro: 98
- 3. Mimamsa: The Pentacastal Assembly Bokaro: 98
- 3. Shambhavi Singh: Sri Sri Suryadev Singh Gurukulam, Dhanbad: 98
- 3. Prerna Singh: DAV Bishtpur: 98
- 4. Akanksha Sharma: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Kavya Kapoor: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Tanushree: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Mansi Verma: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Rima Paul: The Pentecastal Assembly Bokaro: 97.6
- 5. Harshita Mohan: DPS School: 97.4
- 5. Image Kumari: DPS School 97.4
- 5. Akanksha: Chinmaya Vidyalaya Bokaro: 97.4
- 5. Sumit Raj: Chinmay Vidyalaya Bokaro: 97.4
CBSE released the results of the 12th board on Monday. The results have been released on the Central Board of Secondary Education’s official website cbseresults.nic.in. Ansh Makkar in the capital Ranchi and Aadisha Science Topper in Bokaro. In CBSE Patna region, 74 percent students have achieved success. Of these, 68 percent students from Bihar passed. 87 percent of students from Jharkhand have been successful. 69484 students from Bihar and 35974 students from Jharkhand participated in this examination.
CBSE Patna Region Result
- Bihar result: 68.06%
- Examination Students: 69484
- Pass: 46302
- Jharkhand result: 87%
- Students covered in the examination: 35974
- Pass: 30992
Ranchi: 99.2 per cent marks for DPS Ansh Makkar in CBSE XII
The result of class XII was released on Monday by CBSE. In this, Ansh Makkar, a twelfth science student of Delhi Public School, got 99.2 percent. Nischal Goyal got 98.0 percent marks in commerce. Shekhar, the DPS in Arts, got 98% marks. Around 9000 students took the CBSE examination in Ranchi.
Bokaro: Adyasha became District Topper in Faculty of Science by securing 98.8% marks
Adyasha Mishra of Delhi Public School achieved the distinction of becoming a district topper by scoring 98.8 percent in the CBSE XII Science Faculty Examination. It scored 97 in English, 97 in Physics, 99 in Biology, 100 in Chemistry, 99 in Fine Art and 99 in Physical Education. Adyasha’s dream flew through hard work. She wants to become a doctor. Therefore working hard in this direction.
His father Prajesh Chandra Mishra, a resident of Sector Four B, is working in the post of General Manager in BSL. Mata Sasmita Mishra is a housewife. He said that the parents took special care. Always encouraged to move forward in life. Apart from his studies, he also loves sports and painting. She studies seven to eight hours each day. He said that mobile should be used as much as it is necessary. Time should be used properly. The target should be watched. Hard work should be done to achieve the goal, only then will success be achieved.
Bokaro: District Topper in Ritu Commerce Faculty with 98.2% marks
Reetu of Holy Cross School, Ballydih secured 98.2% marks in CBSE XII Commerce Faculty. It has the distinction of becoming a district topper in this faculty. It scored 96 in English, 98 in Sanskrit, 100 in Economics, 99 in Business Study, 98 in Account and 95 in Mathematics. Ritu worked hard to move forward on the road to success. His father Krishna Singh, a resident of Bansgowda, is an agent of LIC. Mata Anju Devi is a homemaker. He passed the matriculation examination from Holy Cross School with 94 percent marks. Ritu said that she wants to become a CA. So working hard in this direction. She studies for four to five hours each day. He kept distance from mobile. Prepared the exam along with time management. She does yoga regularly. It also has an attachment to music.
- 1. Mayank Kumar Panda – DAV Bishtupur – 97.2
- 2. Anjali Kumari Jha – DAV Bishtupur – 96.8
- 3. Jasmine Saha – 96.6
- 3. Jayesh Nandan – 96.6
- 4. Favor lotus – 96.4
- 4. Apoorva Raj – 96.4
- 4. Anvesh Banerjee – Chinmaya Telco – 96.4
- 5. Smriti Kumari – Chinmaya Telco – 96.2
- 1 Hardik Agarwal – DAV Bishtupur – 98.4
- 2 Anshul Kedia – DAV Bishtupur – 96.4
- 3 Aayushi Kabra – DAV Bishtupur – 96.4
- 4 Suhana Pandey – DAV Bishtupur – 95.2
- 4 Riya Kumari – Chinmaya Telco – 95.2
- 5 Aatiya Favor – DAV Bishtpur – 95
- Prerna Singh – DAV Bishtpur – 98
- Aditya Jha – DAV Bishtpur – 97
- Madhubala Kumari – DAV Bishtupur – 95.6
- Ankit Kumar – Baldwin Farm Area School Kadama – 94.2
- Prabhat Pani – DAV Bishtupur – 93
- Faculty of Science-Priya Nishi Minj 93.2
- Faculty of Arts – Anurag Thakur 95.33
- Faculty of Commerce – Riddhi Aggarwal – 92.6
Tips for Completing Assignment on Time with Malaysia Assignment Help
An assignment is a non-separable part of academic life. Studying in Malacca, University students are given assignment several types of academic writing tasks. Completing Assignment on Time can be challenging for many students because it involves lots of difficulties. Some of the students may tackle assignment difficulties but most students can’t do this. Students have a lot of academic burden of other tasks. Due to involving in other academic schedules, students also find it hard to complete the assignment before the deadline. Scoring good grades, it is necessary for students to submit top-quality content for assignments within the deadline.
To deal with assignment difficulties Online Assignment help is the best option for students. Professional experts of writing services provide you with the best assignment solution without error.
To resolve the assignment difficulties and complete the assignment before the deadline, some important tips are given in this blog. Let’s know about the tips.
Tips to Complete Assignment in Less Time
Attend the Classes and Focus on Lectures
The main problem arises in the assignment due to a lack of knowledge and understanding of the assignment topic. Students often do not attend lectures regularly and take notes. However, it is essential for students to attend regular classes and focus on lectures. It helps students to understand the subject concepts and face assignment problems.
Read the Assignment Questions
Reading the assignment questions is necessary before you start writing. There is no means of reading questions without understanding. While reading the assignment questions students should understand the requirement of the topic. It helps them to figure out which concepts they need to include in the assignment. Note down the important keywords in questions while reading.
Schedule Your Task
Scheduling the task is necessary for the successful completion of the assignment. To complete the assignment on the time, students should set their own deadline for the assignment and organize the assignment properly. Plan the assignment well and create the appropriate format to write the assignment.
Make Time Table
Setting a timetable is also important to meet the deadline. Students should set a particular time in the evening or morning that they prefer to study. Making time table will help them to write assignments and focus on other important things. By following a timetable strictly, students can complete their assignments within the deadline.
Keep Your Phones Away
Many students can’t finish their assignments till the submission date due to a lack of concentration. These days almost every student uses mobile phones and different electronic gadgets. These are the main cause of distraction that create disturbance in the assignment writing process. However, to maintain a proper focus on the assignment, students should switch off their mobiles and keep away all disturbing elements while working on the assignment.
Take Malaysia Assignment Help
Apart from the above tips, students may have several doubts about their assignments. To resolve their assignment doubts and complete assignment within the scheduled time, students can take guidance from the experts of Malaysia assignment help services. Professional experts of services have extensive knowledge and ability to deal with the assignment. They provide in-depth research material for assignments in a properly structured way. t helps students to easily understand the assignment and complete it before the scheduled time. The experts provide unique assignment solutions without any errors.
Assignment writing can put students in a stressful situation if they do not have the required knowledge and expertise. Thus, students should follow the above tips or take guidance from the expert of assignment help Malacca to complete their assignment on time. It helps students to deal with all assignment problems and submit top-quality assignments.
Best Ways to Deal with Macroeconomics Homework
Macroeconomics help in getting a grasp of the modern economic system. It decodes the economy, provides a comprehensive analysis of how it functions, and determines the national income. Employment is considered based on demand and supply. Students often look for Macroeconomics homework help to have a better understanding.
Macroeconomics helps in identifying the cause of the deficit and suggests remedial measures. It provides solutions for economic problems like poverty, unemployment, inflation, deflation, etc. Macroeconomics homework help is required by many students to get better grades.
If students need homework help macroeconomics, they can refer to various online sites. homework writers are available .
Some students feel confused about selecting the macroeconomics consumer surplus homework help topic. But there are many options to make a choice and outline the work at every stage.
Detailed knowledge of the economy at the macro level helps formulate the economic policies. The macroeconomic theory helps in the application of several national and international issues.
We list some of the topics below to help students consider their research topics.
- How economic thought started from ancient times to the medieval period.
- Major changes in economic thought in the 20th century.
- History of American economic thought.
- The several ways through which government benefit from the law of self-interest
- What is the primary driver of the state economy?
- What is the role of the law of competition?
- How does agriculture helps in building a stable economy?
- Elaborate on the cultural heritage from an economic perspective, and states can benefit?
- Reasons behind unemployment in South America.
- How to overcome poverty in Venezuela, and what step the government must take?
- The impact of literary influence in a country’s economic success.
- How corporate social responsibility and economics are correlated?
- How economic forecasting helps in building a steadfast economy?
- The economic structure of the USA market.
- We are analysing the workforce economics in Canada.
- How to predict the GDP of Mexico in the next five years?
- Why is a stable economy related to reducing hunger?
- Significance of health insurance for wage workers.
- How do chronic diseases affect the middle-aged workforce in the USA?
- How free health care benefits the economy?
- What are the challenges and priorities of international trade in the 21st century?
- How do taxes help in reasonable pay in the 21st century?
- Understanding the process of production -demand vs. supply
- How does the government take control over the state economy?
- How the government influences a labour market within a state?
- A comparative analysis of capitalism vs. socialism.
- The challenges and advantages of being an employer
- The pros and cons of remote work vs. office work from the state economics perspective
- Is the privatisation of property effective?
- Ways to implement the neoliberal economic reforms in developing countries.
- Why should Americans buy only made-in-USA products?
- Should governments implement taxes for the rich and bar the poor?
- Why should the USA compete with China?
- Low-income groups must not receive the credit cards
- Interconnections between democracy and capitalism
- The impact of war on economic growth
- Should the government be suggested to cancel income tax? What are the pros and cons?
- Is a perfect market possible to reach?
- What are the advantages of equal taxes for all American citizens?
- What are the benefits of home-schooling over classroom studies?
- What is the mindset behind the idea of discounts?
- How are companies making employees buy more?
- What is behavioural economics theory in America and its potential benefit?
- Describe the concept of the economy of trust.
- Why good consumption makes people happy?
- What is shopaholism, and how does it impact modern world economics?
- Provide a detailed review of behavioural economists assessing marketing.
- Describe the theory of behavioural economics to real-life problems.
- Why should behavioural economics be chosen as a discipline?
- The methods and peculiarities of behavioural economics to environment protection.
- There are many more ways which we have mentioned below
- Discuss the approach and challenges of behavioural economics
- Elaborate on how entrepreneurs benefit from behavioural economics theory in the UK?
- Role of conscious consumption good in the environment
- How can behavioural economics principles manage substance abuse in the USA?
- What is the impact of inflation on the consumer’s buying behavior?
- What are the methodologies involved in Microeconomics?
- Describe how marital status impacts the workforce composition in different countries.
- What are the market competition concepts? Discuss the severe correlations?
- What are the sources and outcomes of inflation?
- Is competition impacting the pricing of a product?
- How demand and supply should be balanced through a microeconomics perspective.
- What are the different product expenses and profit explanations?
- How can we spend less and get more out of goods products?
- What is the concept of perfect competition in microeconomics?
- What are the peculiarities of stock market work?
- What is the link between income changes and consumer choice?
- Is there any correlation between salary level and economic convergence?
- How has demonetization impacted small and medium businesses?
- Why do salary inequalities exist, and what are the forces behind them?
- Explain the concept of economics of uncertainty.
- Explain imperfect competition
- What are the theory of production and its application to real-life cases?
- Benefits of studying microeconomics. Explain the methodology of research.
- What is a firm’s economic nature, and what purposes do we try to achieve by starting a business?
- Explain the natural monopoly and how it is regulated in different countries.
- Is buying capacity influenced by gender?
- How can we lowe the consumption in the 21st century?
- What are the potential and challenges of new businesses in the era of social media marketing?
- The demand for digital marketing
- Discuss the consumer buying capacity.
- What will be the future of the world economy after the pandemic?
- How can state economies avoid a COVID recession?
- How to rethink their current economic policies in Africa?
- Maintain the economic growth in Third World countries?
- How does overtime work contribute to production?
- Green economics- the benefits for developing countries?
- What is the unemployment problem in the EU, and the methods to resolve it?
- How to overcome poverty in North Africa?
- Ways to get equal access to education in rural Asia.
- What are the effects of gambling on the modern US economy?
- How is fiscal policy affecting the modern EU economy?
- How do public policies influence the market outlook?
- Describe the consumer and producer surplus.
- Explain the market equilibrium and production possibilities.
- Explain the cross elasticity of demand.
How Keele University is the Best Option in the UK?
How Keele University is the Best Option in the UK?
When you are thinking about studying abroad, you want to make a plan to choose the best country and the best university. So you get many options for countries and universities for better education. You get the name of the countries of Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia, and the UAE and you can easily confuse about choosing the best country. So you should search on the many different-different platforms and should read many articles and blogs, and discuss on forum sites, and you should also discuss with your friend circle.
While here you are on the right platform for choosing the best country and best university. According to my deep research, you can choose the above-mentioned countries because these are all countries known for better education while in those countries, the UK is the best option for better education methods and facilities.
Now we talk about the best university in the UK also then we find many top universities names for study. And these all famous universities names are mentioned below –
- Keele University UK
- Birmingham City University
- Middlesex University London
- BPP University
- University of Oxford
These all universities names are ranked top in the UK and you can choose any university for your higher education. But when you see according to the fees, facility, services, and student life so you find a name which is Keele University.
Because in the Keele University UK, you get impressive facilities, services, and a better way of life for students. This univeristy has got many awards in many sectors. And this university gets top-ranked at the UK and world levels.
About Keele University
Keele University was founded in the year 1949 and this university is a campus-based public research university in the UK. University offers approx 180 postgraduate and undergraduate courses for national or international students. Keele University has approx 11000 national and international students from 80 different nationalities.
Top Reasons for Study at Keele
- University ranked in the top 3 universities for overall students satisfaction
- University gets the Gold medal for the Teaching Excellence Framework
- And university almost 97 percent of research is the international importance
Student services are the best for you because you can get any problem solution they will be ready for support and activities 24/7. This university is ready for any time that provides support through a study in UK policy.
This university has more than 2800 beds on-site with a range of accommodations available. This univeristy has four campuses for accommodation and all have away a short distance from the university campus. With it, the university gives commitment for accommodation.
Keele University also offers a library 24/7 for all students. You can study with friends. And here anyone can study in silence. This university offers rooms for group studying and single studying. And you get wireless internet connectivity in the university campus and residence halls.
All students can get free emergency treatment. If you have only four months visa so you can not register with the Health Centre. And when you need to non-emergency treatment so you have to ensure healthcare insurance.
And if you have a 6-month visa and more so you can get free medical services through registering at a practice local.
LATEST UPDATES2 years ago
Twist in serial Anupama will come soon, these three stars will be entered in the show
ENTERTAINMENT2 years ago
Baahubali: The Beginning completes five years, Tamannaah Bhatia shares video
ENTERTAINMENT2 years ago
Piya Albela fame Sheen-Akshay coming again, will be seen in this serial
ENTERTAINMENT2 years ago
Meet Purav Jha The Viral Sensation
ARTIST2 years ago
Chinese Artist who changed the perspective of garbage and gave it a form of art: Zhao Xiaoli
FOODIE2 years ago
Meet Karan Dua Founder of Dilsefoodie
ENTERTAINMENT2 years ago
Who is Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s favorite actor after Rajinikanth?
Fashion2 years ago
Celebrate Raksha Bandhan Occasion in the Times of Social Distancing