Ranchi, CBSE Board Class 12th Results 2020 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has cleared 87 percent of Jharkhand’s 12th examination. In science, Ansh Makkar of DPS School in Ranchi topped the state with 99.2% marks. In Bihar, Rajshree of Patna also got 99.2 percent marks. In this way, Ansh topped Rajshree in not only Jharkhand but also Bihar. Jharkhand falls in the Patna zone of CBSE.
CBSE 12th declared results, 87 percent students of Jharkhand pass
At the same time, Hardik Agarwal of DAV Bishtupur in Jamshedpur became the state topper in Commerce. Hardik scored 98.4 percent. Riya Shrivastava of JVM Shyamali, Ranchi topped the state with 98.4% in Arts. Girls topped the ICSE results in all the faculties from tenth to the same time, but in the CBSE result, boys have done better. While science and commerce have taken the top position, daughters have shown tremendous strength in the toppers list of Arts. CBSE declared the results on Monday but this time has not released the toppers list. The list of state toppers has been prepared on the basis of the number received from schools.
State top 5
- 1. Ansh Makkar: DPS Ranchi: 99.2
- 2. Shivang Singh: DAV Bariatu, Ranchi: 99
- 3. Creation Eternal: DPS Ranchi: 98.8
- 3. Adyasha Mishra, DPS Bokaro: 98.8
- 4. Anima: DPS Ranchi: 98.6 percent
- 5. Akshat Kumar: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Anurag Kumar Jha: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Pritha Chauhan: DPS Ranchi: 98.2
- 5. Ajit Kumar, DPS Bokaro: 98.2
- 5. Hyder Deposit: DAV Public School Store: 98.2
- 1. Hadak Agrawal: DAV Bishtupur, Jamshedpur: 98.4
- 2. Ritu Kumari: Holy Cross Ballydih, Bokaro: 98.2
- 3. Nischal Goyal: DPS Ranchi: 98
- 3. Himanshu: MK DAV School Medininagar: 98
- 4. Anisha Saraogi: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Rishi Chitlangia: Bridgeford, Tupudana, Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Anu Kumari: Rajkamal Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Dhanbad: 97.6
- 5. Anushka Aggarwal: Dhanbad Public School: 97.4
- 5. Aastha Aggarwal: DPS Ranchi: 97.4
- 1. Riya Srivastava: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 98.4
- 2. Nayanika Kiran: Saint Xavier, Hazaribagh: 98.2
- 3. Samidha Shekhar: DPS School Ranchi: 98
- 3. S. Dutta Sharma: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 98
- 3. Nitesh Kumar Mahato, Chinmay Vidyalaya Bokaro: 98
- 3. Mimamsa: The Pentacastal Assembly Bokaro: 98
- 3. Shambhavi Singh: Sri Sri Suryadev Singh Gurukulam, Dhanbad: 98
- 3. Prerna Singh: DAV Bishtpur: 98
- 4. Akanksha Sharma: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Kavya Kapoor: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Tanushree: DPS Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Mansi Verma: JVM Shyamali Ranchi: 97.6
- 4. Rima Paul: The Pentecastal Assembly Bokaro: 97.6
- 5. Harshita Mohan: DPS School: 97.4
- 5. Image Kumari: DPS School 97.4
- 5. Akanksha: Chinmaya Vidyalaya Bokaro: 97.4
- 5. Sumit Raj: Chinmay Vidyalaya Bokaro: 97.4
CBSE released the results of the 12th board on Monday. The results have been released on the Central Board of Secondary Education’s official website cbseresults.nic.in. Ansh Makkar in the capital Ranchi and Aadisha Science Topper in Bokaro. In CBSE Patna region, 74 percent students have achieved success. Of these, 68 percent students from Bihar passed. 87 percent of students from Jharkhand have been successful. 69484 students from Bihar and 35974 students from Jharkhand participated in this examination.
CBSE Patna Region Result
- Bihar result: 68.06%
- Examination Students: 69484
- Pass: 46302
- Jharkhand result: 87%
- Students covered in the examination: 35974
- Pass: 30992
Ranchi: 99.2 per cent marks for DPS Ansh Makkar in CBSE XII
The result of class XII was released on Monday by CBSE. In this, Ansh Makkar, a twelfth science student of Delhi Public School, got 99.2 percent. Nischal Goyal got 98.0 percent marks in commerce. Shekhar, the DPS in Arts, got 98% marks. Around 9000 students took the CBSE examination in Ranchi.
Bokaro: Adyasha became District Topper in Faculty of Science by securing 98.8% marks
Adyasha Mishra of Delhi Public School achieved the distinction of becoming a district topper by scoring 98.8 percent in the CBSE XII Science Faculty Examination. It scored 97 in English, 97 in Physics, 99 in Biology, 100 in Chemistry, 99 in Fine Art and 99 in Physical Education. Adyasha’s dream flew through hard work. She wants to become a doctor. Therefore working hard in this direction.
His father Prajesh Chandra Mishra, a resident of Sector Four B, is working in the post of General Manager in BSL. Mata Sasmita Mishra is a housewife. He said that the parents took special care. Always encouraged to move forward in life. Apart from his studies, he also loves sports and painting. She studies seven to eight hours each day. He said that mobile should be used as much as it is necessary. Time should be used properly. The target should be watched. Hard work should be done to achieve the goal, only then will success be achieved.
Bokaro: District Topper in Ritu Commerce Faculty with 98.2% marks
Reetu of Holy Cross School, Ballydih secured 98.2% marks in CBSE XII Commerce Faculty. It has the distinction of becoming a district topper in this faculty. It scored 96 in English, 98 in Sanskrit, 100 in Economics, 99 in Business Study, 98 in Account and 95 in Mathematics. Ritu worked hard to move forward on the road to success. His father Krishna Singh, a resident of Bansgowda, is an agent of LIC. Mata Anju Devi is a homemaker. He passed the matriculation examination from Holy Cross School with 94 percent marks. Ritu said that she wants to become a CA. So working hard in this direction. She studies for four to five hours each day. He kept distance from mobile. Prepared the exam along with time management. She does yoga regularly. It also has an attachment to music.
- 1. Mayank Kumar Panda – DAV Bishtupur – 97.2
- 2. Anjali Kumari Jha – DAV Bishtupur – 96.8
- 3. Jasmine Saha – 96.6
- 3. Jayesh Nandan – 96.6
- 4. Favor lotus – 96.4
- 4. Apoorva Raj – 96.4
- 4. Anvesh Banerjee – Chinmaya Telco – 96.4
- 5. Smriti Kumari – Chinmaya Telco – 96.2
- 1 Hardik Agarwal – DAV Bishtupur – 98.4
- 2 Anshul Kedia – DAV Bishtupur – 96.4
- 3 Aayushi Kabra – DAV Bishtupur – 96.4
- 4 Suhana Pandey – DAV Bishtupur – 95.2
- 4 Riya Kumari – Chinmaya Telco – 95.2
- 5 Aatiya Favor – DAV Bishtpur – 95
- Prerna Singh – DAV Bishtpur – 98
- Aditya Jha – DAV Bishtpur – 97
- Madhubala Kumari – DAV Bishtupur – 95.6
- Ankit Kumar – Baldwin Farm Area School Kadama – 94.2
- Prabhat Pani – DAV Bishtupur – 93
- Faculty of Science-Priya Nishi Minj 93.2
- Faculty of Arts – Anurag Thakur 95.33
- Faculty of Commerce – Riddhi Aggarwal – 92.6
Ruben Harris – CEO of Career Karma
Ruben Harris is the CEO of Career Karma, an application that matches individuals to coding bootcamps and gives them support for the remainder of their vocations. Coding bootcamps permit people to become developers at a lot quicker speed than customary software engineering training. Preceding helping to establish Career Karma, Ruben and his prime supporters worked across a wide range of fields from schooling, to medical care, to governmental issues and money and Ruben archived the entirety of his encounters in blog entries.
Ruben Harris started his innovation vocation working in Partnerships and Sales subsequent to composing a viral blog entry called Breaking Into Startups about how he moved to San Francisco without a task and handled a position 3 weeks after the fact. Subsequent to getting a huge number of messages requesting that how break into tech, Ruben Co-Founded the Breaking Into Startups Podcast to demystify the cycle, bringing about a web-based media reach of approx 3 million individuals, 200,000+ downloads, 10,000+ site visits each month, over 100+ audits on iTunes, a Facebook Community of 10,000+ individuals, and solicitations to be a Contributor for TechCrunch and Black Enterprise.
Before working in tech, Ruben filled in as an Investment Banker zeroed in on Food, Consumer, and Retail organizations in Chicago and Atlanta. As an individual from the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, he selected others to zero in on issues identified with food security, environmental change, and horticulture.
In the wake of getting a great many messages asking him for counsel on the best way to break into tech, Ruben helped to establish the Breaking Into Startups podcast. Ultimately, this undertaking started his craving to make a genuine item, Career Karma, that gets laborers ready for the fourth mechanical transformation.
Tony Weaver – Improving the misrepresentation of black men
Matthew Thayer – Famous IM Mastery Academy’s instructor
Matthew Thayer, popularly called Matt, is the Chairman100 in IM Mastery Academy, an online instructive organization working with unfamiliar monetary forms, and the maker of CashTrap, the organization’s top methodology.
He is among the top HFX mentors and one of IM Mastery Academy’s most powerful instructors. He is the maker of CashTrap, a technique that assists clients with getting fast time market thought arrangements. He is additionally a holistic mentor and a caring family man wedded to Hannah, his first love with whom he has an excellent girl named Kylie.
Matthew Thayer was raised in Minneapolis and he went to the University of Wisconsin-Stout to play b-ball. Matt is a fruitful forex broker with an exchanging portfolio and for the last more than two years, Matt has centered and pointed in making a monstrous exchanging portfolio which was watched by a gathering of 200 understudies week after week and presently it is currently 250k week by week. Matt went into the organization showcasing the world by beginning his expert profession at World Ventures, a movement organization, yet he was not exceptionally energetic about voyaging.
He was more interested with the force of systems administration networking and that is the means by which he discovered his direction into trading. With zero involvement with tradimg, Matt depended on the new Vasquez to learn everything about exchanging. He blew a few records at first prior to getting the hang of exchanging. A decided and energetic individual, Matt chose to develop himself expertly and soon he began to be fruitful.
Working with IM Mastery Academy is the best thing to occur in his life. The organization is an online instructional stage that teaches the majority on trading diverse unfamiliar money markets, digital currencies, and internet business. CashTrap has demonstrated to be useful to merchants to develop their portfolios. The product has mechanized market thoughts situated on the right half of the scanner with notes to help you to remember the stuff to qualify an arrangement.
The CashTrap Strategy makes him hang out in the business as he has enabled a large number of families to acquire additional wages. Such a pay is crucial to making abundance to affect their lives emphatically.
LATEST UPDATES1 year ago
Twist in serial Anupama will come soon, these three stars will be entered in the show
ENTERTAINMENT2 years ago
Piya Albela fame Sheen-Akshay coming again, will be seen in this serial
ENTERTAINMENT1 year ago
Meet Purav Jha The Viral Sensation
ENTERTAINMENT1 year ago
Who is Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s favorite actor after Rajinikanth?
FOODIE1 year ago
Meet Karan Dua Founder of Dilsefoodie
ARTIST1 year ago
Chinese Artist who changed the perspective of garbage and gave it a form of art: Zhao Xiaoli
Fashion2 years ago
Celebrate Raksha Bandhan Occasion in the Times of Social Distancing
ENTERTAINMENT1 year ago
First promo out of show Shaadi Mubarak, Rajshree Thakur-Manav Gohil to appear together